Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cleaning Up GuRLyWood!


YAY! We're doing the final fixes on GuRLyWood at the moment. Just a few minor changes and bug fixes here and there, but the general setting is made. :)
Six' new store will be gigantic, mine will be a little bit smaller. There will be a newbie center as well with a few info boxes covering the most popular FAQ of noobs in SL. Currently working on that project [...if you wish to donate something, always welcome :)] .
Thanks muchly to Kismet Muromachi and MaryJayne Hornpipe (MJ Silly) for assisting with the GIGANTIC GuRL 6 SUPERMEGAHALLELUJATHISISBIGHOLYSHIT(!!!!)SuperSTORE! They did a fabulous job building Six' Dreamshop.
Also in GuRLyWood, my good old space station display, as it's still my most popular prefab. :) Adding a new prefab to my collection soon. Stay tuned! :)
Added a picture of Six Kennedy cleaning GuRLyWood, while I was masterminding and stuff...

PS: GOSH I LOVE THIS STREET TEXTURE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Weee, it's Mister! This is such a fun project & I'm so glad/releived you guys are happy w/ it. I'll be sad when it's done b/c then I don't have a good solid reason to be there LOL.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Dominik Bauer said...

When we're done with you - we're done with you, k?

LOL NAHHHHHH-you're always welcome:) We'll call you for odd jobs - like cleaning out orphaned prim hairs...help abducted Grim babies find a new home - stuff like that. :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger ▓▒░ TORLEY ░▒▓ said...

Business is MURDER.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home