Thursday, August 24, 2006

New stuff






Yep...after about half a year or something I finally was sooooo looking for something new to do, that I decided to make a few cute bekinis. Not that there was an inner voice telling me so. Probably cause I want to see Six in some hot stuff at our lil beach area :) They will be released with the grand opening of GuRLyWood . Price will be 99L$ per set. Each bikini has several layers, for all those of you who have tattos and stuff :) - in addition they'll come in different motives...so, you can go out all dirty, if not slutty, or be all nice, cute and (almost) pure :) Posting a preview of it here...was really a fun thing to do this. Yesterday I chilled and played more than anything LOL Was driving around cruising on the streets of GuRLyWood and did little races with Six, Feri and Chantal. I occasionally hit Chantal with the Dominus Shadow...cause SHE DIDNT REZ! DOH! (ok, I could have slowed down when I saw these dots on the minimap...) .... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home